Rates and Dates...
Dates available from MAY 1st to NOVEMBER 1st!
We will do our best to accommodate you should your trip need to be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
A $100 deposit for half-day trips and $200 deposit for full-day trips is required to secure your reservation, which is refundable if your trip is cancelled due to weather or if you decide to cancel with at least 30 days notice. It is up to the Captain to decide when your trip is cancelled due to weather. Wind speed and direction is the largest determining factor if your trip is to be cancelled, we do go out in the rain!
|Tuna Trips (Extended Travel)||8-10||$1200||--||--|
|Combination Trips (Extended Travel)||10||$1300||--||--|
- Tuna trips are limited to within approximately 15 miles of shore, extended travel tuna trips will travel more than 15 miles off shore.
- Combination trips consist of TUNA fishing and STRIPED BASS fishing, wow!
- More than 6 people? No problem! We have three boats so we can take out multiple groups of 6. Great for reunions and other celebrations!
|Black Sea Bass||6||$650||$725||$800|
|Whales & Sightseeing||5-hour Minimum||$100/hour|
- Groundfish trip rates include filleting of up to 10 fish per person.
- Want a 6-hour or 12-hour trip? Custom charters can be arranged upon request.
- Need a place to stay? View our lodging recommendations.
Captain Bobby will be happy to fillet your fish at the end of your striped bass or tuna trip. Tips appreciated. (You are welcome to keep the racks if you would like, however we do not chop up racks due to the wear and tear it puts on our fillet knifes.)
** We do have a limited number of sets of rain gear available. If the weather looks wet and you have forgotten your coat, no problem! Just ask and we will bring along a set for you.
26' SeaCraft Master AnglerIn 2013, (our 13th season in the fishing charter business) we celebrated with the purchase of our second 26 SeaCraft Master Angler center console offshore fishing machine, powered with twin Mercury Verado 250s. Similar to its light blue twin, his vessel is equipped with top of the line high-definition Garmin electronics including the 12" touch screen GPS chartplotter, radar, and depth sounder, while other features include CD player, cellular phone, VHF marine radio, as well as live bait wells, outriggers, and night vision lighting. Our boat is fully equipped with all required Coast Guard safety equipment. Please let us know if you will be bringing children (under 90lbs) on board so that we have an adequate number of child-rated life vests.
26' SeaCraft Master AnglerIn 2010, (our 10th season in the fishing charter business) we celebrated with the purchase of our new 26 SeaCraft Master Angler center console offshore fishing machine, powered with twin Mercury Verado 250s. This vessel, ‘Reel Deal II’, is equipped with top of the line high-definition Garmin electronics including the 12" touch screen GPS chartplotter, radar, and depth sounder, while other features include CD player, cellular phone, satellite phone, VHF marine radio, EPIRB, as well as live bait wells, outriggers, and night vision lighting. Our boat is fully equipped with all required Coast Guard safety equipment. Please let us know if you will be bringing children (under 90lbs) on board so that we have an adequate number of child-rated life vests.
View Reel Deal II video clip!
23' SeaCraft ClassicCaptain Bobby is also the owner of a 23’ SeaCraft Classic center console fishing boat, recently re-powered with twin Mercury 4-Stroke 150s. This vessel, the ‘Reel Deal’, is equipped with top of the line Garmin electronics including high-definition GPS chartplotter, radar, and depth sounder, while other features include CD player, cellular phone, VHF marine radio, as well as live bait wells and outriggers.
Currently, our vessels do not have bathroom facilities.
Where We Fish...^
The majority of our trips go out of
Pamet Harbor, Truro, conveniently located between Provincetown and Wellfleet that offers quick access to the best fishing grounds of outer Cape Cod.
Depending on the current fishing conditions, we may also depart from other boat launches on Cape Cod including Orleans. Your departure location will be confirmed the day before your trip.
Field & Stream magazine notes that 'Cape Cod has become what many saltwater anglers consider the premier striped bass fishing destination in the world' and we certainly agree!
What We Catch and How...^
- Stripers - late May through September
- Blues - mid June through August
- Black Sea Bass/Scup - May - early June, other dates by request if available; Recreational Black Sea Bass season is Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 through August 27th
- Sharks (mostly Blue Sharks) - mid July through September
- Bluefin Tuna - June through October *late Summer and Fall - peak season
Captain Bobby has an extensive assortment of rods, reels, and tackle equipment, he even makes his own jigs to get just the right size, shape, and color. We are also a member of the RONZ Pro Staff! Casting RONZ soft baits can be just the right trick for large bass and bluefin tuna.
Fin-Nor and Quantum is our gear of choice as they deliver a superior cast and excellent fight. We also have a selection of jigging rods and reels for those summer dog days when wire is the key. We welcome all levels of anglers and are more than happy to teach new comers!
Let US know how YOU prefer to fish!
How many fish can we keep on our charter?
The current recreational fishing regulations for Massachusetts are:
- Striped Bass - 28" minimum - 1 fish per person New regulation for 2015
- Bluefish - No minimum - 10 fish per person
- Bluefin Tuna - 1 fish (27" to less than 73") - per trip *NMFS updated 2/2015 With respect to large bluefin tuna (those greater than 73 inches curved fork length) permitted to be retained by our vessels under current regulations will be the sole property of the vessel and captain.
- Black Sea Bass - 14" minimum - 8 fish per person
How can I ship my fish home?
Mac's Seafood offers overnight shipping so that your fresh fish fillets will get back to your home! If interested, please call Kevin at Mac's Eastham, 508-255-5300.
What to Bring...^
We suggest bringing:
- a Camera!
- Clothing to suit the weather (it is always cooler out on the water)
- Cooler/container to bring your fillets home in
- Glass bottles
- Aerosol/spray sunscreens (which can make the deck slippery)
We ask that you please do not bring: